The first time you had sex, willingly, with someone besides yourself (badum-bum). A memory sometimes sweet, sometimes gruesome and shameful.
To celebrate first times good bad and worse, I'm holding a contest here in tandem with my sock contest. The prize will be a tiny innocent non-naughty toy, handmade by me, in a wee little matchbox. To enter, all you need do is leave a comment here describing your first time in ten words or less. I will hold a random drawing on Wednesday, September 17th.
I do hope you'll enter! (badum-bum)
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
y3llowWas the halloween I dressed like a sexy devil...
Excited. Not fun.
That sounds very depressing. Sorry about that.
But that's what you get with Blogger!!!
he 35 me 29
did we miss the window
just put it in dear
Ok, it was a few more than 10 words...
unremarkable except that it was on a mattress on the floor of a near empty flat.
it's over ten words but when i was in school we could only count words of four or more letters, which gives me a total of 8 :)
cheers
I misread that as "the first time you had bum sex".
What is bum sex? Sex with a bum? Or sex in the bum?
scary, overwhelming, poignant, life changing, first husband
Hey gals, you're super-brave to post a comment here, so I'm going to add mine:
Red curtains, in love, quite a bit of weed smoked...
Ten words or less. Are you f****** joking. Okay. I'll be back.
Oh God: Pain, poinent, exciting, stupid, the beginning of a beautiful life.
Ahhhhhhhhhh, 12 words. Okay, I'll have to come back for 10.
I wish I hadn't. I'm glad I did.
Good grief. Sorry I missed this one. It was fun! Even tho it's too late to medal, let me compete like Eddie the Eagle did the Olympic ski jump... only without the terror and screaming.
Bumpersticker said "Do it in a Pinto", and we did ;-)
or ...
Stars, countryside, Pinto Hatchback, Rolling Stones, battery died, walked home :-(
Damn the luck and the vodka.
Skeeter
Skeeter, I'm sorry you missed the competition--your entry was awesome!
I guess I'm a bit late for the contest, but um... Ok. Here goes:::
Scary, painful, boyfriend was an asshole...Me? Unwilling.
Sorry, depressing as hell, but it was the truth. I was 17. Not ready.
Post a Comment