This blog has too long been fallow. I have many things to post here, but have temporarily lost my nerve. So I'm going to kick its renaissance off with another contest...
The prize: an amigurumi of your choice. If you win, you can assign me to create a crocheted stuffed toy in any shape you desire. Perhaps you would like a kitty. Perhaps a donut. Or perhaps something a bit more...NC17. Let's see what I can come up with. The sky's the limit!
But this one is not by random drawing, and I'm going to make you work for it! In your comment, please suggest a new object of fetish for me--I've been fetishizing Victorian frock coats, buttons, fingers, fan art, and gloves. I need some new material. The suggestion I like the most wins.
There you have it. Don't be shy!

23 comments:
Two suggestions:
1. Lorgnette.
2. Codpiece.
Damn, lorgnette is a good one! And I guess I can't say absinthe. So how about, um...
I'm stumped. But don't end the contest yet! I'll be back!!!
This medieval Kilt:
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.realmcollections.com/images/p/Clothing_Early_Kilt_M100092_2443.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.realmcollections.com/p2443/scottish-early-kilt.html&usg=__7SbH2AIFEkjGqkyQ87CfNTuP-QU=&h=228&w=206&sz=16&hl=en&start=21&um=1&tbnid=wuipFg7n8deVzM:&tbnh=108&tbnw=98&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmedieval%2Bkilts%26ndsp%3D18%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D18%26um%3D1
(sorry for the obnoxiously long link)
And this Medieval gown:
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.realmcollections.com/images/p/Clothing_Early_Kilt_M100092_2443.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.realmcollections.com/p2443/scottish-early-kilt.html&usg=__7SbH2AIFEkjGqkyQ87CfNTuP-QU=&h=228&w=206&sz=16&hl=en&start=21&um=1&tbnid=wuipFg7n8deVzM:&tbnh=108&tbnw=98&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmedieval%2Bkilts%26ndsp%3D18%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D18%26um%3D1
Winter love baskets for the post vasectomized metrosexual!!!!
When it's bitterly cold, and they can no longer trust, the boys scurry up and refuse to descend until Spring, or they are cajoled out of their unlawful strike with a soothing warm bath.
This rocks. Lorgnette! How come I hadn't thought of that. Codpiece. Haha. Mmmm, codpiece. But does it make the cut on its own as a sexual object. The lorgnette definitely does.
Megan, I look forward to your input.
Karen, you have not disappointed. A kilt, of course! In honor of our MIA Jimmy perhaps? He has already offered me several items of clothing to fetishise... I LOVE the kilt though. The other link piqued my curiousity, but only got me back to the kilt. If you have time, can you find me the enticing gown link? xo
Donn, so is the cozy a proposal for an object of fetish, or is it your request for a crocheted item? Or both?
Sarge just suggested "signet ring" and "watch fob." He's got my number.
Although I don't think he wants to win an amigurumi.
Are you fobbing him off?
He wishes.
Entering... #10 on this contest. Hmmm, better odds? :)
Jesses
I deleted the other two. I think jesses has it.
but what were the other two?
top hats?
I'm back again with ...
Snood.
Aprons. Sheer aprons. Worthy of fetish.
P.S. The antique store down the road usually has a ton of said aprons, so I can even send you one if you like!!
How about garters? Brides wear them, grooms remove them. Some ladies have been known to tie their garters in public (gasp)I have one that has a very tiny pistol attached.
Or how about Piercings? No place on the body that hasn't been pierced at some point.
What about chaps as in what cowboys use to wear...my first time here.
See:http://www.frankspartysupply.com/images/cowboy%20.chaps.jpg.
These are AMAZING.
I am really going to have a hard time with this one.
Garters...piercings...chaps (!!!!)...aprons (omg that is inspired)...snoods (actually, that is one of my fixations, yet to be elevated to full-blown fetish, how did you know?...
jesses, Megan you are bril.
Okay, I could concievably fetishise each and every one of these.
I guess it will be a matter of which one demands fetishising at once.
Stay tuned til Wednesday.
I spelled "conceivable" wrong.
I'll have to give myself the lash.
Post a Comment