Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So Sexy

Now this, to me, is incredibly sexy:



and this



and this

6 comments:

Skeeter said...

I'm with you thematically, Leah. There's a movie from 1960 called "All The Fine Young Cannibals" starring Natalie Wood and Robert Wagner that really fits for me. He's a trumpet playing bad boy and she's a girl from the wrong side of the tracks. Add in a young George Hamilton and Susan Kohner and you get something really great. For a kicker, Pearl Bailey plays a heavy dramatic role. She sings too. Love that picture. The book it came from "The Bixby Girls" wasn't bad either, but the movie was were it all happened.

Best wishes,

Skeeter

kylie said...

i can't say any of them really appeal and i find it intriguing that you would also go for a man in uniform, it seems so much at odds with whats here

Skeeter said...

Happy Halloween, Leah.

Skeeter

Miles McClagan said...

Not a photo of him in Labryinth then?

Suzanne said...

Well, you know I know David!!! No really.

And Chet Baker. That is one yummy dude. I'd like him to bury his head in my chest too.

XO

Karen ^..^ said...

I like the first one, best. David Bowie was so deliciously androgynous, and so incredibly sexy back then. Oh, I loved androgynous men back in the 80's.

Yummy.